February 29th, 2012

(Shouting down into the pit while lowering a laptop on a rope). “It clicks the like button on the facebook page.” facebook.com/gorelets

via web

@Tweet_Shrieks “An opportunity tweeter.” LOL!

via web in reply to Tweet_Shrieks

Fox News says Pinterest is “Facebook for Women”. foxnews.com/scitech/2012/0… Quit flirting with me Fox News! I’m at: pinterest.com/mikearnzen/

via web

Like pathological killers, there are also serial and spree twitterers. Which are you? Tonight, I spree.

via web

@WDGagliani Curious. But be careful! Write it three times and who knows what evil will break its bindings!

via web in reply to WDGagliani

@tanyatwombly Best wishes with your PhD work (in horror), Tanya! Get past that exam and enjoy the nirvana of dissertationmentarianism!

via web in reply to tanyatwombly

Come to “International Conference on the Fantastic in the Arts 33” Wednesday, March 21 at 4:00 pm until… fb.me/1DLRgd0dJ

via Facebook

Come to “The Louisiana Conference on Literature, Language & Culture” Thursday, March 29 at 4:00 pm untilfb.me/1ixJXw7oHqNJc

via Facebook

RDSPress Here’s an excerpt from the INSTIGATION section of THE GORELETS OMNIBUS a bonus from the hardcover edition…. fb.me/1tIDUkxx1

via Facebook (retweeted on 8:27 PM, Feb 29th, 2012 via web)

@JasonJackMiller Not entirely sure, but I think the bust might be kept in the restroom of @theheadkeeper (ironically). Enjoy the GS show!

via web in reply to JasonJackMiller

sblackmoore It’s terrible to see a family torn apart by something so simple as wild dogs.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:44 PM, Feb 29th, 2012 via web)

WDGagliani My horror thriller WOLF’S EDGE among the flashing on NYC Times Square CBS Jumbotron! bit.ly/wZHkec That’s howlin’!

via web (retweeted on 7:44 PM, Feb 29th, 2012 via web)

Instigation: Excerpt from The Gorelets Omnibus on scribd.com post.ly/5fN9u

via Posterous

WorldBookDayUK If you could be a fictional character from any book for a day, who would you be?

via web (retweeted on 7:14 AM, Feb 29th, 2012 via web)